Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh Hello, Back Again

Well it is about that time again. The time for fun Illustration time. I of course am just reusing the blog I have been using since Vis Comm 2 and that I used for my internship, so for those of you who have ever looked at this thing I welcome you back. Second stab at Illustration this semester, let's try not to blow it this time. First assignment was 10 line art drawings at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Not my favorite drawings but NBD (No Big Deal).












Little surprise bonus, my super shitty (can I curse on here?) tablet drawing. I hate it and it is miserable. I am only blogging it so Rusty knows how much I hate it. First time using a tablet, maybe if I knew what I was doing I would not have blown it. In time my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment